Friday, March 24, 2017

A Great Evening

If you saw the movie War Room, then you saw an amazing movie about prayer. It was outstanding! Karen Abercrombie played Mrs. Clara, the older lady in the movie. That performance by her was just amazing.

A church in our area hosted her last night. Y'all, if she comes to your town, don't miss even if you haven't seen the movie. She was dressed in the character from the movie and spoke in character for an hour. I was spellbound. Such a powerful message on life. She gave a performance that started went through so many Biblical stories and the message just spelled out keys for a life following God.

Powerful! I am still trying to soak it all in this morning.

I am off to a little more relaxing day today. I have really worked hard today, so I am doing laundry and straightening my sewing room, and may even do something crafty in there today if I am lucky.

To the weekend,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an evening to remember.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need an encouraging word every now and then. If you are still pondering it this morning, it must have been quite the sermon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! I've never seen this movie but now I'll look for it. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that movie! What a treat to hear Mrs. Clara in person. That must have been awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to hear Karen speak sometime. What a wonderful way to share your gift!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by my little blog. Drop in again anytime.
Sincerely,
Sandy