A blog about decorating, stitching, baking, gardening, family, and walking a faith filled journey.
Gus died yesterday. When I get myself under control I will write a tribute to him.
Oh Sandy, I am so sorry. Thinking of you.
Sandy: I am so sorry, Gus is now in heaven with our Lord.Gods Blessings on your heart healing, I am sure you have many beautiful memories.Catherine✝️
You are in my prayers.
Oh, Sandy. I am so very sad for you all. Hugs and prayers coming your way. xo
Sandy and family, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy. Please take care of yourself at this difficult time. Hugs, Becky
What a lovely tribute to Gus.
I am so sorry to hear this news, you wrote a loving tribute to a loving dog. I hope that time and prayers will ease your heartbreak.
I am so glad you stopped by my little blog. Drop in again anytime.Sincerely,Sandy
Oh Sandy, I am so sorry. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteSandy: I am so sorry, Gus is now in heaven with our Lord.
ReplyDeleteGods Blessings on your heart healing, I am sure you have many beautiful memories.
Catherine✝️
You are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh, Sandy. I am so very sad for you all. Hugs and prayers coming your way. xo
ReplyDeleteSandy and family, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy. Please take care of yourself at this difficult time. Hugs, Becky
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely tribute to Gus.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear this news, you wrote a loving tribute to a loving dog. I hope that time and prayers will ease your heartbreak.
ReplyDelete