Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Loving My Sewing Room

Oh my...I love my new room. The wrapping paper and ribbon holder is in. 




After sewing for a few days and being in the room. I did find the perfect place for the clock. It went up high above the door. I still need to change the electrical plates. I am waiting on the correct color.

I am loving the set up for sewing. I will share more later.

For now, I am working on a tree skirt for Lindsay. The gold fabric is from the kneeling bench from her wedding. I saved it, and then I have wondered what in the world what I would make with it.
Hubby came up with this idea, and I loved it. I have to gather the red piece to attach to separate the gold from the green.


I will share when I am finished.

Sandy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by my little blog. Drop in again anytime.
Sincerely,
Sandy