Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Fickle Sandy

No staying power!

I was going to work on this during my housekeeping breaks yesterday.


What did I do???

I started a new one instead. 


I ordered this from eBay. It came from a Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazine published in September/October of 1993. It would have been so perfect in my former house's kitchen.  I am not sure if I will finish it for my kitchen here or the farm.

It also had the most adorable teacher bunny pattern. I am going to have to do this one as well.



The following piece hung in my classroom for years and now hangs in my sewing room, so I think the bunny teacher piece will be nice with it.


I am in a stitching mood. I have to hurry and do my chores!!!

Trying not to be so fickle,
Sandy




4 comments:

  1. Hey...I endorse your fickleness. Sometimes we just need another new start. I hung four of my older pieces in my guest bedroom yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fickle too. I'll start a book, then put it down and start another one. Have a wonderful week, dear Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by my little blog. Drop in again anytime.
Sincerely,
Sandy