Saturday, June 7, 2014

I made it!





I spent my last full day at work yesterday. I am not sure I feel totally free yet, because I have a little more to do from home to close out the grant that I was working with, but I am feeling a bit less stressed and hopeful.

I am ready to put this year behind me and get started on doing something different. I still speak in years as being school years (August to June). I have never thought of years as January to December. I wonder if that will change?

Anyway, the hubby did come through with the pink roses that I requested. They are very pretty. AND... my first task was going to be to organize the sewing room/office. I showed my inspiration in this post. Well, it seems if the wonderful daughter put a bug in hubby's ear and he has a cabinet maker coming out soon to actually do it big time. I can't wait. I will take before and after pictures to share.

Off to start cleaning my house, because I don't think I will be able to fully relax until I get the house back in order.

Here's to summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by my little blog. Drop in again anytime.
Sincerely,
Sandy