Thursday, June 15, 2017

A Little Crafting Project

As promised here is a picture of the seating chart that was made for my daughter's mother-in-law.



She needed a seating chart for the wedding reception of my son-in-law's twin brother who is getting married this weekend.

Lindsay was tasked with this project, so to Pinterest we went. Of course, Pinterest makes everything look so easy and it is never that easy.

We found an old frame and painted it silver. We then bought mat board at Hobby Lobby and had it cut to size. That was the only thing we could find that was navy. The pearls were flat bottomed in the craft section. We just glued them on to add a little glitz.

I wrote out the names and numbers on the cards. School teacher handwriting comes in handy sometimes.

The top was done with a Cricut machine which I now must make use of to make it worth the money. I was in a no spend time, so I will have to learn to use it well and make some crafty gifts for birthdays, weddings, etc.

We are headed to the wedding as well this weekend and then plan to take a few days away as well. I won't be back blogging until the end of next week.

Hoping to relax a bit,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. It looks very professional Sandy!! Great job. I look forward to seeing what you do with your Circut Machine. I will try not to be tempted!!:) Have a fun get a way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it has great possibilities now for time!

      Delete
  2. This is excellent, Sandy. You can expect to be drafted to family duty from now on :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to learn how to some crafty things with the Cricut.

      Delete

I am so glad you stopped by my little blog. Drop in again anytime.
Sincerely,
Sandy