Thursday, December 6, 2018

Shopping Trip

Lindsay, Tucker and I made our annual trip to Fairhope, Alabama to Christmas shop. Tucker was so good all day.

Fairhope has the cutest little shops. It is like an old town with every kind of store you would need to find things. Pharmacy, toy store, boutiques, gift stores...you name it. We love to travel over and shop each Christmas.

I wish I could tell you I took lots of pictures, but I didn't. We were busy having fun!!! It was the perfect mother/daughter/grandson trip.

I snapped this one when we first arrived.


It also has the cutest flower beds all around town. 
I know I should have take lots of pictures.

Me trying on Lindsay's sunshades.  I like mine better.



By the way that hamburger with the gluten free bun was amazing. I ate every bite. I don't normally do that.

Anyway, I am popping in because I didn't want my last post about technical stuff that is hugely important to us bloggers to be my first post when someone visited my blog. 

I know I am crazy. I will be back next week with Christmas in the house, a trip to Auburn this weekend, a visit to the antique tent sale in Pine Mountain, Georgia, and hopefully some stitching!

I will leave you with this goodness.

That giraffe is attached to the pacifier:)

He didn't sleep all day. In fact, he looked around a lot and took it all in. He seemed to enjoy his first big outing!

See ya next week,
Sandy

9 comments:

  1. It sounded like you had a fabulous day trip, Sandy! Tucker is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is sweet! I don't think he was as excited about shopping as the 'girls'! Enjoy your day my friend! It feels like Christmas with the cooler weather! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fairhope....so glad yall had a great Mother Daughter day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely day, Sandy, and Tucker is adorable.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fairhope sounds like a wonderful place. I've never been there. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun day you had with your daughter and little one! Fairhope looks wonderful. I would love to go one day. How far away from you is it? RJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun day, Sandy--of course, I'm sure any day spent with little Tucker is sheer delight for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Tucker! He looks like he enjoyed his morning out! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful trip, Sandy. The picture with your daughter’s sunshades looks very familiar 😁. I’m not ready for bifocals yet, so on sunny days I’m sure this is what I look like to others. When I found out sunglasses and safety shades came with readers in the lenses I nearly jumped for joy. Better yet? The ones I use for cutting firewood were easy to find and under $5! Still I wear the readers like a headband on regular days. A girl has to eventually go inside, and I can’t see a thing close up without them. Judy

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by my little blog. Drop in again anytime.
Sincerely,
Sandy