Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Auburn Tree

Two years ago, I decided to add an Auburn tree to our home decor. I mean we are an Auburn family! I started out with a small tree on a table and took our collection of ornaments to the tree. Last year, I ordered orange lights and went to a bigger tree. It will be a work in progress for years to come, but I can add to my collection of ornaments each year.



Yes, that is a sheet hanging over the entryway and furniture out of place. My foyer is getting new tile today and I am beyond ready. I hate leaks.

Back to the tree, I went with a combination of orange and blue lights this year. I see a new tree skirt in the future. I have tons of fabric to use, but no time, so it will probably be an addition to next year's tree. 

Stay tuned for dining room pictures and touches of Christmas around the home. Gotta get that tile finished. Ugh!

War Eagle,
Sandy






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by my little blog. Drop in again anytime.
Sincerely,
Sandy