Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Final Autumn Small Finish

I finished the final autumn small.


Here is a recap of all four.





I will see what I can come up with on a finish for them now.

I changed out my table linens. Doing a little Auburn theme for opening weekend of football season. We aren't going to the opener this weekend. It is so hot that we will hold out for the next home game. I managed to sell our tickets on Stub Hub so all is good.


Added a little Auburn piece of cross stitching next to August.


Even brought out my Auburn kitchen towels.


Lemony, the Golden has always been a bit of a tattletale, so it was not surprise when she found me to tell me that Gus had gotten into the dog food. I left the pantry door open and he was working on the bag. When he spotted me coming, he took it and ran with it to the living room.



I am not joking about Lemony being a tattletale. Lucy could never get away with anything. She has this kind of Lassie thing going on and I have learned to read it. She finds me and gives me this look. It is 100% on target with something amiss going on.

I wish she would pose for pictures, but she hates the camera.


That's it for my world,
Sandy


11 comments:

  1. Love love love your stitching.( even Aubie):) I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the finishes. I might have to borrow your idea. That Lemony.. what a good dog. And Gus will get there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope to have more time tomorrow to get started on them. Today was a bust for being creative. Too many errands!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love summer, but am looking forward to a little touch of orange. Your pumpkin-work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love summer too, but some reason I am ready to move on this year. That is really not like me. I generally hold onto summer as long as possible.

      Delete
  3. Sandy all four of your stitches came out perfect. I'm anxious to see how you finish them. They are perfect and calling out for their finish...LOL!

    Love your Auburn decorating! It's great that it's football season once again. Our first game is at Jerry's World in Texas so we will be watching this one at the beach. Our good friends offered us their condo for the week to celebrate my birthday...how nice is that?

    So Lemony is a tattletail. LOL!!! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Lemony really is a tattler. She is a sweetie though. I hope to be crafty tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on getting the pumpkin piece finished. I look forward to seeing them in finished form. I am still chuckling about Lemony being a tattle tail. Poor Gus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is a tattler. Maybe I will get in my sewing room tomorrow for a bit of craftiness.

      Delete
  5. Well done on completing the final fall small, Sandy! They all look wonderful and I can't wait to see what you do with them. I can hardly believe it is September as it feels like we were cheated out of summer this year--it was very cool and rainy here in western PA.

    Hope you have a lovely relaxing Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look wonderful, Sandy, but I think the pumpkin one is my very favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Barbara, two years after you wrote this post. Just looking at your cross stitch pieces. Love them so.

    And how cute/interesting/funny how Lemony is a tattletale!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by my little blog. Drop in again anytime.
Sincerely,
Sandy