Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Starfish Christmas

I changed very little around the house for Christmas this year. The kitchen and living room look exactly the same.
I am enjoying my real tree.
The stairwell and banisters have the same garland. The dining room is a repeat.
I won't bore y'all with the same old same old.

I did change the foyer table this year. That happened mainly because I took some plant stands out of the foyer, so I had to put a plant on the table. I made it work around that.


I just added some berries to the plant. I did paint some of my starfish red and scattered them about this year.

In the pool table room, I switched up some things on the desk.


The only thing I bought this year was some more ornaments to add to the lantern.

That lantern and bunny are some of my favorite things.


In the dining room, I added some red and decorations to the bottom shelf of my buffet.


Do you spy a red starfish?


In the living room, you will see another of my starfish.





Last year's rooms can be seen on the archives. This is all that I did new this year. Loving the simplicity and the glow of all the lights.

Sandy the Starfish

4 comments:

  1. I love those red starfish!! The perfect touch for a Beachy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a Christmas wreath with a red starfish on it and I loved it. I never see any beachy themed Christmas stuff that is not blue and gold. I am kind of a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas colors.

      Delete
  2. Oh, that is a beautiful lantern! And I love the idea of painting starfish red. Unusual but so pretty. What sort of paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just used a spray paint can from Lowe's, but it was a satin finish.

      Delete

I am so glad you stopped by my little blog. Drop in again anytime.
Sincerely,
Sandy